DAILY WORD 6/7/22 N.C.N.
5. Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn from them.
6. Do not forsake wisdom, and she will preserve you; love her, and she will guard you.
8. Prize her, and she will exalt you; if you embrace her, she will honor you.
9. She will set a garland of grace on your head; she will present you with a crown of beauty.”
10. Listen, my son, and receive my words, and the years of your life will be many.
Proverbs 4:5–10 BSB
Sometimes The Word needs no commentary. Sometimes The Word Speaks for itself and needs nothing to explain it.
That is the concept for the next several weeks of DAILY WORD because let’s face it, when God Speaks, there is No Comment Necessary!
Have a Terrific Tuesday, FB, & Get Wisdom, and she will exalt you!